Monday, March 9, 2009

These photos were taken this last Saturday. The weather was beautiful and we just went all over the place that day. We left early in the morning, had breakfast and didn't come home until the sun started going down. It was really a great day. It was nice to just get out of the house with the kids after being cooped up for all these winter months. It was Gabriella's first "real" outing and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. The fresh air did her good though and I can't wait until spring officially gets here!!!


These first 3 photos were taken at the covered bridge. I know this first shot is very typical but I just had to.



Izabella's name in this next one was added in post-processing. We did not vadalize the bridge.



This is what happens when my little princess is totally over me and my camera. LOL This shot was actually taken through the car window. Not bad.




One of my favorites in these last couple of days. I think this one turned out really lovely. I love her eyes and her dimples in this shot. She was in the trampoline so the texture you see in the background is the safety netting around the trampoline. Someone commented on my lovely texture that was added but I can't take credit for it. It just happened to be there and was not added later by me.






No comments:

Post a Comment