Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is a mini session I did with Gabby yesterday. The first one with the green background is probably the only one I'll have printed off. The others are okay but...not the best.



The one below is way off with the focus and it bums me out. I really liked her expression but the focus fell on maybe the top of her forhead or her headband. I can't tell. Maybe there was no focus at all. LOL










These are some photos of the kids at the park a few days ago.








The one below here I really like. I just couldn't figure out whether I wanted it dark or light...so I did a bit of both. I added a lot of shadow to this one. I just love shadows. It's a style all my own I guess. Most people try to get rid of them but I like the "urbaness" (for lack of a better term) of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment