Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This post was meant for my other blog. Oh well.

It's well after 2am and I need my beauty sleep (for reals!). I just wanted to come on here and say that today I made my first Etsy sell! This is the item I sold.





It's a baby bowl/egg that I knit. They are great for photography props. You stick a sleepy baby in that thing and they are out and then you can pose them how you want them and get some great shots. Mine are really cheap. Only $10.00. Check them out...to the right, to the right.---->
Not bad having my first sale after only being up for less then a week, having no feedback (because I'm new there) AND only having a few items to choose from so far. If I were smart I'd make them as they are ordered. I'm going to have to think about doing that but if I do that then people have to wait on them. The photographer who bought one this morning needs it for a photo shoot this weekend so I'm hoping it gets to her on time.
ALSO, I have 2 private requests for the same item but in different shades. I haven't counted that as a sell yet because I still have to finish them and I haven't gotten paid. :o)

Check out my Etsy...to the right...to the right.------->


And yes that's a doll! Really, you wouldn't believe that someone actually asked me that. Lord help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment