Thursday, February 26, 2009



MY CAMERA CAME YESTERDAY! I just love it, although it's way more advanced then I am. Either way, I'm having so much fun with it. I'm used to holding a baby in one arm and taking a picture with my other hand but those days are over with this monster. It's too heavy to use one-handed. Gabriella isn't happy about this. LOL


This photo (above) almost got trashed d/t her left eye looking crossed. I worked with it anyway because the rest of the picture was so pretty.




This poor girl isn't feeling well at all. The school called on Monday because she had a fever and today is Thurs. and she's still home. She wasn't going to miss having her picture taken though and between shots of ibuprofin we stole 5 minutes outside. About an hour after this was taken she was back in bed with a fever again. :o(


This shot (below)...what can I say? I had to do something with it. LOL






I call this one 'Chapped Lips' for obvious reasons. He refuses to use chapstick or anything on his lips because, to quote him, "I'm not a girl!!!" I have to apply moisturizer to his lips while he's sleeping.
Dry lips, one of the downfalls of heating with wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment